SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST WORK EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Mid-State Special Education is seeking qualified candidates for Full-Time School Psychologist
openings for the 2024-2025 school year. Full-time, Part-time, and retired applicants are
encouraged to apply. A letter of interest, current resume, and application (available to complete
online at www.midstatespec.org) may be provided to Bobbi Fisher, Director at
email@example.com. The positions will remain open until filled.
• Illinois PEL with a School Psychologist Endorsement
• M.S., M.A., Specialist, or Ph.D. Degree in psychology or educational psychology and
completion of a school psychology program
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and time management skills with the ability
and willingness to collaborate with school personnel to promote student learning
• Possess a valid driver’s license and maintain automotive insurance coverage as required by
• The school psychologist will provide psychological services, including testing, counseling
and consulting to assist in meeting the social, emotional and educational needs of
students in regular and special education programs; administer and interpret psychological
assessments of students; consult with teachers, administrators, specialists, agency and
district personnel and parents; counsel students; contribute to behavior management
programs; and perform related duties as assigned in accordance with provisions of Joint
Agreement’s policies and requirements.
Terms of Employment:
• Full-Time or part-time with number of work days to be determined by applicant availability
• Start Date August 2024
• Regionally competitive salary and benefits
Job Description: See attached Job Description at www.midstatespec.org for detailed information.